Erde 102-122 wheel hub
Erde 102-122 trailer wheel hub 115mm PCD – Unbraked 115mm PCD
Our Part Number – H102
Designed for use on Trailer Suspension with a 3″ diameter shaft only.
This Hub has a 115mm PCD measurement.
Hub Depth – 64mm
Please Note – This hub is designed for Trailers with a maximum gross weight of 750kg.
Please Note – If the wheels have an offset measurement between 20-35mm, the hubs will need to be fitted to suspension units with an extended shaft.
Can also be used with re-claimed car wheels such as; Renault, Rover and Vauxhall with 115mm PCD.
Trailer Hub 115mm PCD – Unbraked 115mm PCD Taper Roller Bearings 3 Inch Shaft – Technical Information
|Wheel Bearing Specifications – 6202
|Wheel Bearing Specifications – 6004
The wheel hub also uses M10 Wheel Nuts and Studs.
A 34mm Hub Cap is also included with this Hub (This is supplied metal or plastic, depending on stock).
The Outer Races of the Bearings come already pressed into the hub.
To view our full range of unbraked wheel hubs, please
Fitting these bearings
- Firstly, start by thoroughly greasing the inner bearing. Use your hand for best results.
- Next, slide the bearing onto the shaft making sure it is firmly pushed back. At this point be sure that the black seal is facing inwards.
- Then, grease the inside of the hub and the outer bearing.
- Re insert the outer bearing into the drum, tapered edge facing outwards
- Finally, slide the drum onto the shaft.
If you need wheel bearing grease, follow the link below;
Trailer Wheel Bearing Grease
For more information on replacing / fitting trailer wheel bearings, please follow the link below;
Trailer Wheel Bearing Replacement Guide
however, if you are unsure or require technical guidance, please call our team on 01909 473749.