Knott Original 200 x 50mm Brake Shoe Kit
This Knott Original 200 x 50mm Brake Shoe Kit supplies you with all shoes and springs for 1 axle (2wheels)
Knott’s part No. 520066.004
Due to the braking areas the Knott 200 x 50 brake is only designed for axles upto 1500kg
When fitting these brake shoes check your brake expanders and brake cables. Because if the brake cables or expander are seized or stiff they will stop the brakes working efficiently.
We think that brakes are the most important part of a trailer. Therefore WE ONLY STOCK GENUINE KNOTT TRAILER BRAKE PARTS.
Be sure you are buying the correct size brake.
The measurement of a trailer brake are as follows.
- Internal diameter of the brake drum (200mm)
- Width of the shoe (50mm)
Because it may be difficult to identify your trailer brake we have a Trailer brake identification guide
This brake is very popular because they have been used by most axle manufacturers.
- Ifor williams have used them since 1992 on axles upto 1500kg
- Bradley Knott brakes on most of their axles
- Avonride have used Knott brakes these since 1980’s
- Peak have used Knott brakes since 1980’s
- Meredith and eyre have used Knott brakes since 1980’s
- Indespension have used Knott brakes and Alko brakes.
For more Knott 200 x 50 brake parts please goto Knott 200 x 50 brake spares
If this is not the trailer brake you have please choose from the brakes we list below.
Other Knott Trailer Brakes
- 160 x 35mm Knott trailer brake spares
- 203 x 40mm Knott trailer brake spares
- 250 x 40mm Knott trailer brake spares
- 300 x 60mm Knott trailer brake spares
Al-ko Trailer Brakes
- 160 x 37mm Al-ko trailer brake spares
- 200 x 51mm Al-ko trailer brake spares
- 230 x 61mm Al-ko trailer brake spares
Other related trailer brake parts
Because it is not easy to find the part you require, if you have any doubts please call 01909 473749.