Graded Knott KFG35 trailer coupling / cast hitch 3500kg
The Knott KFG35 trailer coupling us Graded due to some imperfections in the zinc plating see images above.
This coupling has been used by many manufacturers and is currently used by Ifor Williams, Meredith & Eyre + Many more
Our Part No. CCB3500KCG
Suitable for towing weights from 2270kg to 3500kg
Max Nose weight 150kg
Knott KFG trailer couplings have the following features
- Fitted with a breakaway cable,
- Designed for use with auto reverse brakes,
- Fitted with and Avonride Locking coupling head (supplied with 2 keys),
- Hydraulically damped energy store therefore the handbrake has a smooth operation,
- Replaceable skid on the bottom protecting the brake link,
- 6 Mounting holes in the casting giving a choice of rear mounts,
- Reverse stop available for trailers with old none auto reverse brakes,
- Handle on the top of the casting to help you maneuver the trailer when coupling the trailer up,
- 48mm mount for a jockey wheel, Supplied with a Jockey Wheel handle and pad for 48mm ribbed and smooth Jockey Wheels.
Recommend Jockey wheel for this coupling are Ribbed / serrated 48mm Jockey Wheels due to the weight this coupling is designed for.
Mounting Bolts are NOT supplied in this sale because various lengths are available see M12 Bolts
Spare Parts are also available for this coupling
Other Knott couplings are also available
Our range of KFG (cast) Couplings also available on our website.
Our range of KF (Pressed Steel) Couplings also available on our website.
Our range of KRV (Pole) Couplings also available on our website.