Knott KFG27 trailer coupling graded / cast hitch 2700kg for A-frame used on Ifor williams
The Knott KFG27 trailer coupling graded has been used by many manufacturers and is currently used by Ifor Williams, Meredith & Eyre + Many more
Please be aware the Knott KFG27 trailer coupling is available with 2 different hole centers on the front holes please see mounting drawing below to confirm you are purchasing the correct one.
These Couplings are Graded there is a fault with the plating on the main casting Please see the 3rd image on the gallery to see the marks in the plating that you can expect to receive. The functionality of the coupling is perfectly fine and all the working components are good it is just a cosmetic defect and may lead to slight corrosion marks over the years on these points if untreated.
Our Part No. CCB2700KC
Knott Part No. KFG27 or KCB27AOD
Suitable for towing weights from 1400kg to 2700kg
Max Nose weight 150kg
Knott KFG27 trailer couplings have the following features
- Fitted with a breakaway cable,
- Designed for use with auto reverse brakes,
- Fitted with and Avonride Locking coupling head (supplied with 2 keys),
- Hydraulically damped energy store therefore the handbrake has a smooth operation,
- Replaceable skid on the bottom protecting the brake link,
- Reverse stop available for trailers with old none auto reverse brakes,
- Handle on the top of the casting to help you maneuver the trailer when coupling the trailer up,
- 48mm mount for a jockey wheel, Supplied with a Jockey Wheel handle and pad for 48mm ribbed and smooth Jockey Wheels.
Mounting Bolts are NOT supplied in this sale because various lengths are available see M12 Bolts
Spare Parts are also available for this coupling
Other Knott couplings are also available
Our range of KFG (cast) Couplings also available on our website.
Our range of KF (Pressed Steel) Couplings also available on our website.
Our range of KRV (Pole) Couplings also available on our website.
Other related products