Please read the Towing and Trailers Ltd terms & conditions carefully and print off a copy for your own records. PLEASE NOTE that by paying for goods from Towing and Trailers Ltd you have agreed to our terms & conditions set out below.
- The Website
The www.towingandtrailers.co.uk and www.towingandtrailers.com websites are owned and operated by Towing and Trailers Ltd. All of the goods on this Website are offered by Towing and Trailers Ltd (“we/us”) who will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
- These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
- Products, Prices and Promotions
- Towing and Trailers Ltd aims to ensure that all information on our website is correct, however we cannot be responsible for the use of the information supplied by third parties. We constantly strive to ensure that the information held within our database and other product application information is as accurate as possible, however they are there as a guide and discrepancies can occur. To be certain of the correct product for your requirements you should compare your choice against your existing item or refer to the original instructions / datasheet.
- All images, text, graphics and other material on this website are for illustration and advice purposes only and remain and are covered by the copyright of Towing and Trailers Ltd.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period or until that particular product / line has been sold.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- All prices on the Towing and Trailers Ltd website are in UK Pounds Sterling and for mainland UK customers are inclusive of the relevant VAT. For non-mainland UK customers the price is subject to any local VAT or sales taxes and any additional transport costs incurred over and above our normal delivery charges.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct parts for your trailer. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “confirm order” button on the check out page. If you are unsure about compatibility, please call our customer services department on 01909 473749 during office hours.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- For certain goods, information concerning stock availability is not available on the Website. If you order goods that are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy. In the event your order is cancelled, we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order, in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been dispatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- We retain to the right to cancel any order at any time. If payment has been made, we aim to deliver a full refund within 7 days. Stock items on this website may be changed or amended at any time, without prior notice. If you have paid for a product which we no longer stock, you will be given a full refund, which will be made directly to your card within 7 days.
- Right to Withdraw Goods
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
- Payment can be made by PayPal as well as most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the payment methods section. Payment will be debited from your account upon or shortly before dispatch of the goods to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- To prevent credit card fraud, in certain circumstances, Towing and Trailers Ltd reserves the right to carry out additional checks before dispatching goods.
- Deliveries and Risk
- We dispatch items ordered by you, as they are available using the method of delivery specified in the deliveries section. The delivery charge is as set out in the deliveries section.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have registered in “YOUR ACCOUNT”. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change the delivery address prior to submitting your order you may do so by entering the new details in the “YOUR ACCOUNT” section. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order is “IN PROGRESS” you must contact the Customer Services team on 01909 473749.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the estimated delivery times set out in the postage section are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
- Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
- In the event of an order not arriving check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the order and with your local postal sorting office, who may have held the order even if they have not left a card. If your order has still not arrived after allowing the recommended delivery timescales, please contact us and we will investigate the matter further. Customers have up to 21 days from the date of dispatch to report an undelivered order, beyond that point Towing and Trailers Ltd will be unable to help.
- Cancellation, Returns, Damaged Goods and Warranty
- Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order with us within working 7 days of the date of delivery. If you wish to return your order you must inform us in writing (e-mail) or by telephone on 01909 473749.
- All returns are to be sent to “Returns Dept, Towing and Trailers Ltd, Workshop Depot, Sandy Lane, Worksop, S80 3EZ. Please include a copy of your original invoice, and full details of your reason for the return.
- Unless faulty, goods can only be returned for a refund or exchange if they are in the same original unopened condition as when they were dispatched. Therefore we strongly advise all customers to ensure they have the correct product for their requirements before opening the packaging, please do not stick tape or repackage any items as we will be unable to resell and therefore you will forfeit your refund.
- Returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they have been signed for by a Towing and Trailers Ltd member of staff. We also strongly recommend that any returned goods are returned in adequately padded packaging and posted with sufficient postal insurance; recorded delivery is the bare minimum.
- Customers who decide to return unwanted goods must use an appropriate postage method and do so at their own cost. Towing and Trailers Ltd will not refund any postal costs associated with either the dispatch or return of an order.
- Goods that are returned simply because they are unwanted will be subject to a re-stocking charge of up to 15% of the total value of sale to cover the original postage, administration and returns handling. This will be implemented at our discretion.
- Orders which are received either damaged or incomplete must be notified to Towing and Trailers Ltd by telephone and in writing (by email) with 48 hours of delivery. Beyond this point Towing and Trailers Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damaged or incomplete orders.
- All goods supplied by Towing and Trailers Ltd are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you (or any third party), or use otherwise than as recommended by the manufacturer. Failure to follow the manufacturer fitting or safe correct working instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out by you (or others with your consent) without the manufacturers approval is deemed as warranty void and therefore would not be subject to refund of any kind. All returned goods will be checked and tested to comply with the above and a decision will be made based on the information gained through the testing procedure. You will then be informed via email, our decision is final.
- All goods deemed warranty void after our in-house testing will be available for collection by you at your own expense. You may collect in person, arrange a courier collection or ask us to arrange return shipping. Any costs incurred for the return of the goods is a cost that you will be liable for. Payment will be taken prior to the goods being released. Faulty goods which remain uncollected will be kept for approximately 14 days. In instances where no refunds are to be processed, after 14 days (unless collected) the items will be disposed of by us.
- Security and Privacy
Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
The laws of England shall govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, www.towingandtrailers.co.uk and www.towingandtrailers.com are providing these web site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, www.towingand trailers.co.uk or www.towingandtrailers.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither www.towingandtrailers.co.uk, www.towingandtrailers.com nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.